Our discovery boxes offers you 6 flavours of tea. A perfect way to try our favorites, picked around a theme. Each ``try-a-pot`` contains enough of loose-leaf tea for 3 cups or one pot.
Join the Royal-tea contains the following try-a-pot : - Coronation Blend BLACK TEA Full flavored with a hint of muscatel and honey-like camomile. Cup is bright with a golden liquor. Ingredients: Black tea, Camomile blossoms.
- Buckingham Palace BLACK TEA Flavoury with medium body. Delicate Earl Grey and Jasmine notes. Bright with a touch of golden coppery colour. Perfect for afternoon settings. Ingredients: Black tea, Green tea, Jasmine + Cornflower petals, Natural flavors
- Prince of Wales BLACK TEA A regal blend best served in the afternoon with scones. Full bodied with delicious hints of black currant. Luxury Ingredients: Black tea, Green tea, Safflower+ Cornflower petals, Natural flavors.
- Lady Londonderry BLACK TEA Round cup with good flowery and malty flavour. Hints of strawberry and lemon make this a perfect afternoon tea. Ingredients: Black tea, Lemon balm leaves, Strawberry pieces, Calendula + Sunflower petals, Natural flavor
- Queen Mary BLACK TEA A bracing tea from the world's top tea gardens. A round cup. Good flavour tempered with malty and floral notes.
- Lord Grey BLACK TEA Finest Estate Assam blended with a pleasant combination of bergamot and vanilla flavour.
How to brew your cup of tea? Black tea: Water temperature 95°C, steep for 3 to 4 minutes