Our discovery boxes offer you 6 flavours of tea. A perfect way to try our favorites, picked around a theme.
Each ``try-a-pot`` contains enough of loose-leaf tea for 3 cups or one pot. Our box also contains 6 tea bags to brew your teas.
Mint to Be contains the following try-a-pot :
- Peppermint BLACK TEA This is a blend of fine Ceylon tea with peppermint leaves. Refreshing and good for upset stomachs.
- Morrocan Mint GREEN TEA Wonderful minty green tea made from gunpowder and peppermint. Great hot or cold.
- Chocolate Mint ROOIBOS Finest South African Rooibos,mint leaves, natural flavour. A great caffeine free choice for minty hot chocolate lovers!
- Stomach Ease HERBAL Blended with cinnamon bark, boldo leaves, spearmint leaves, orange peels, black tea leaves,chamomile flowers, rosehip and mallow flowers. Slight caffeine content. Smooth and flavourful, just the thing when the tummy is rumbly.
- Refreshing Mint HERBAL Blended with apple cubes, peppermint leaves, spearmint, raspberry leaves, lemon verbena, sunflowers and blue mallow flowers.
- Peppermint HERBAL Straight up peppermint leaves, a refreshing mint infusion-- cooling and uplifting!
How to brew a perfect Tea Cup?
Black tea: Water temperature 95°C, steep for 3 to 4 minutes
Green or Oolong tea: Water temperature 80°C, steep for 1 to 4 minutes
Herbal: Water temperature 80°C, steep for 5 to 10 minutes
Rooibos: Water temperature 100°C, steep for 4 to 7 minutes